Friday, September 19, 2008

suggestions

OK!! So Here is the first suggestion column!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
so, some books that are suggestible to read:

teens: TTYL, TTFN, L8R G8R, (all by Lauren myracle)
elementary (9-12) golden compass, Ida b., the westing game.
kids (6-9) the magic tree house books,
Todd's (3-6) curious George series.


some good songs that are in now- are,

disturbia, Jonas brothers, super chick, and p!nk.

Some really good restaurants are P.F. Chang's, Italianette Pizza, and T.G.I. Fridays.

No comments:

About Me, the queen of all!!

My photo
Hi!! I Love Penguins. They are my favorite animals! I have two hamsters. Their names are Penguin and Isaac. (both males) My favorite color is purple. My favorite fooed is geotta! (its a german food) .and thats prety much all you need to know about me.